Creating a target 30 day workout plan to lose weight is a good goal. There are many changes you can make in a month, and these changes can make a significant difference, not only in terms of weight alone but also overall appearance and health. In general, reducing 0.5 to 1 kg per week or four to 4.5 kg per month is not recommended. Rapid weight loss is not always safe and may not be maintained for the long term. Setting a target to lose 6kg in a month may not be a realistic goal. However, with dietary changes, exercise schedules, and lifestyle, you may be able to lose weight up to 6kg in a month.
Calculate your calories. To lose weight, you must limit the number of calories consumed each day.
- Reduce 500 to 750 calories daily. By doing so, the weight will be about 0.5 to 1 kg per week. If combined with exercise, you may be able 30 day workout plan to get ripped, but that is uncertain.
- Use food journals, calorie consumption monitoring websites, or smartphone apps to find out about the number of calories you eat. Reduce 500 to 750 calories from the amount you get to know your calorie limit in losing weight.
- Do not consume less than 1200 calories daily. In general, consuming less than 1200 calories each day is classified as unsafe, and also difficult to meet a number of daily nutrients you need.
Add lean protein every time you eat. Protein is a good food group and helps in losing weight – especially if you want to lose weight fast.
- Protein is the main nutrient in any diet. However, studies show that protein will make you feel satisfied longer, although the food consumed is less. Protein also supports the body’s metabolism.
- To gain weight-loss benefits from protein, try to add one serving of protein as much as 75 to 100 grams to each serving of your food or snack. Eating protein in every portion of the food helps trigger satiety and satisfaction for the day.
- Prioritize foods that are classified as lean proteins because of their lower calorie content. Eat poultry, pork, seafood, beans, tofu, low-fat cow products, and eggs.
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are a good food group to eat on a regular basis as you strive to lose weight. Add these foods to every portion of your food and snack.
- Fruits and vegetables have a fairly low-calorie content but are rich in fiber and other essential nutrients. Both types of foods are filling without adding too many calories.
- Make half your plate filled with fruit or vegetables. Or, add 1-2 servings of fruit or vegetables to the food portion. Try to add half a cup of fruit, one cup of vegetables, or 2 cups of leafy vegetables.
Choose whole wheat instead of processed wheat. 100% whole grains are a higher nutritious choice when compared to processed wheat such as whole wheat bread, wheat flour, or white rice. Choose whole grains more often.
- 100% whole grains go through less processing and usually contain more fiber, protein, and other beneficial nutrients. A number of processed wheat nutrients are usually wasted, thus less able to meet the needs of the body.
- Reduce wheat intake as much as possible. There is some research showing that a low-calorie diet or a diet that limits wheat intake results in faster weight loss when compared to a low-calorie diet.
- Also, make sure that you always serve the wheat in a reasonable portion. Take whole grains as much as 25 grams or 1/2 cup when you want to eat them.
Control hunger with water. Drinking water is good for health, and also helps in losing weight.
- Some indicate that if you do not drink enough water and are dehydrated, your body will send signals to the brain that give you a taste very similar to hunger. Many people may choose to eat because they think they are hungry, when in fact they feel thirsty.
- And also, filling the stomach with water before eating or drinking water to reduce hunger during the day can help reduce the taste of snack, which can add calories.
- Try to drink at least 8 to 13 glasses of water and liquid complementary needs of the body every day. You can also try water that has been added with a certain taste, and also coffee without caffeine and tea that does not contain sugar.
So that’s my tip to lose weight in 30 days, hopefully useful and good luck.